Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my writing philosophy

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon. I have formed my own philosophy on writing, it is also the motto that I live by and apply to many other aspects of my life. What my idea means is that you can’t let anyone limit you to what you are capable of, and that if you put your mind to something and truly dedicate yourself you can exceed all expectations from anybody, including yourself. Writing should be an expression of ones feelings while also serving its purpose. If a writer can get his or her thoughts through to the selected audience then their job has been completed. And a good writer also knows that there is always room for improvement. Another viewpoint that I have come up with is that you can never be great if you settle for anything. This motivates me to strive to be the best and yearn for the knowledge that can help me achieve my goals. As you can see writing is a part of my life that I put a lot of thought and effort into, not only so I can attain my objectives but as well as to take as much out of every experience as I can to help me better my life and expand my comprehension of the world around me.

No comments: